Transform monotone music theory lessons into dynamic educational experiences accented with major laughs, minor learning and an augmented love for music theory! Learn hours of music theory in minuets - with puns and lots of fun!
- Major geeky fun with friends - for 2-4 players; ages 10+; 30-60 minute playing time; 433+ hours of replayability
- Get started with no treble at all - step-by-step rulebook with diagrams, including rules for easier game modes, so don't fret!
- Produced with high quality components that look good and feel great!
What You Get:
- Lord of the Chords Base Game, containing:
- 60 Note Cards and 44 Action Cards (310gsm black core stock with linen finish), 20 Accidental Tokens (sharp on one side, flat on the other),12 Key Signature Tiles (major key on one side, relative minor on the other), 16 Tonality Indicator Guitar Picks, 13 Instrument Tiles, 1 Cloth Bag, 52-Page Full-Colour Rulebook
- Note and action cards
- Accidental tokens
- Key signature tiles
- Instrument tiles
- Tonality indicator guitar picks
- Cloth bag
- 52-pages, full-colour rulebook
- Piano box travel case that fits the whole game!
Product comes without the retail packaging. Rulebook does not fit in the Piano Box, has to be kept separately.
P.s. If you're a music teacher, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any documentation to prove it and we'll send you a massive 20% off discount code.
Do you have a music teacher's discount?
- As a matter of fact, we do! Please email us at email@example.com with any documentation to prove it and we'll send you a massive 20% off discount code.